At New Day Wellness our mission is to offer a common sense approach to a healthy well-balanced lifestyle. In order to manage the stress of everyday life it is imperative that good nutrition and physical fitness is incorporated into each new day. Obesity and sedentary lifestyles are becoming more prevalent amongst Canadians and chronic diseases and injuries are the result of these lifestyle habits.
Our interactive workshops and coaching sessions highlight the risks associated with stress, inactivity, poor nutrition and weight gain and offers sustainable solutions to develop healthy habits which ultimately results in optimum wellness. From group corporate wellness coaching to individual fitness consulting, New Day Wellness will customize an appropriate program that will help reduce work absenteeism and increase productivity as well as enhance personal lifestyles.
New Day Wellness offers workplace wellness programs to several communities in Northern Ontario such as Sudbury, North Bay, Sault Ste Marie, Tri-towns and Timmins. These programs are also available to employers in Southern Ontario and the U.S.
Why Invest in a Corporate Wellness Program?
- Decreased heath care costs
- Increased workplace morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Increased company loyalty
- Chronic diseases & illness accounts for 90% of all medical costs
- 2 million Canadians have diabetes
- 9 out of 10 people who have diabetes have type 2 diabetes (which is preventable)
- Cardiovascular/heart disease is the #1 killer in Canada
- On average 500 Canadians will be diagnosed with cancer every day
- 20% of all fatal cancers stem from a high proportion of dietary fat
- 25% of the Canadian population is obese
- 65% of Canadians are not physically active enough to gain health benefits